Shawfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Afterschool Club Leaders x 1 - 5 Days a Week
PS3 £18,013 - £18,957 FTE (36 hrs per week) /Actual 15 hours per week Monday to Friday - Term time only with immediate start.
The governors would like to appoint 2 x After School Club Leaders for 5 days a week Monday to Friday between 3pm – 6.00pm, term time only.
We need someone who will create a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for our children and ensure high quality care. You will need to be able to provide a range of age-appropriate activities that engage and inspire the children. You will also be helping to provide a hot nutritious snack for the children in your care.
Please see Afterschool Club Leader Job description for further details. Please email your completed job application to email@example.com
PS3 Point 1 - £19,313 FTE (36 hrs per week) this role is for only 32.5 hours per week term time only - Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2023
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our friendly, hardworking and supportive team in this popular village school. We are looking for a motivated and dedicated person who is both passionate about supporting children’s learning and committed to keeping children safe.
The role will be supporting and guiding pupils by either working within the classroom, or with small intervention groups.
This will be a fixed term contract until 31st August 2023.
Applicants should have:
- The ability to follow instructions.
- The ability to plan and prioritise regular and irregular tasks.
- The ability to clarify and explain instructions to pupils.
- The ability to communicate effectively with pupils and adults.
- The ability to motivate pupils to learn.
- The ability to assist with the organisation of the learning environment.
Hours: 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday
Please see Job profile for further information
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff who are all committed to the schools continued improvement
- CPD tailored to your needs ensuring your continued personal development
- an Employee Assistance programme
- SCC ‘My rewards’ scheme
There is not a closing date for applications. Interviews will take place when suitable applications are received.