After School Club Assistant
The governors would like to appoint an After School Club Assistant for 5.5 hours per week preferably on a Wednesday and Thursday from 3.15 – 6.00pm.
We need someone who will create a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for our children and ensure high quality care. You will need to be able to provide a range of age-appropriate activities that engage and inspire the children. You will also be helping to provide a hot nutritious snack for the children in your care.
We are looking for someone who:
• can engage well with our children
• is able to work independently managing their own workload
• is enthusiastic and motivated
• is able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils and other stakeholders
We can offer:
• A friendly and supportive staff who are all committed to the schools continued improvement
• CPD tailored to your needs ensuring your continued personal development
• an Employee Assistance scheme
• SCC ‘My rewards’ scheme
We cannot accept applications with just a CV so please ensure you complete an application form and please attach a covering letter with your submission. Applications will be considered as they are received and the School reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
Shawfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check, and other safeguarding checks. The school values diversity and has an equality policy to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly, and that they are appointed solely on their suitability for the post irrespective of race, gender, disability, sexuality or age.